THE BEGINNING OF THE BRAND
The TUDOR trademark was registered in February 1926 by the house of “Veuve de Philippe Hüther”, a watch dealer and craftsman. TUDOR was established in Geneva for Rolex founder Hans Wilsdorf. After ten years, the house passed down the brand to Wilsdorf. At the end of the Second World War, Hans Wilsdorf wanted to evolve the brand, to give it an identity truly its own. On March 6, 1946, he created “Montres TUDOR S.A.”, a marvel of design, with models crafted for both men and women. Rolex would guarantee the technical, aesthetic, and functional characteristics, along with the distribution and after-sales service.